Saturday 5 June 2021

Letter from lockdown: ‘I love my hospitality job but I wish I wasn’t a casual in the middle of a pandemic’

Work has stopped but the bills have not. As we moved into the second week of this lockdown, panic once again settled in I love my job, my workmates and the people I work for at a sports bar on the Mornington Peninsula. We have a steady flow of tourists all year round and our regulars are extremely loyal to “their local”. For me, work is my life – my workmates and customers are like an extended family and I wouldn’t change that for the world. Continue reading...
http://dlvr.it/S18HcS

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Veterinarians Preventing the Next Pandemic

Skip to main content Open Navigation Menu Most new diseases have their origins in animals. So why aren’t we paying more attention to their h...